Creech St Michael Paper Mill, Mill Lane, TA3 5PX
based on ratings from 1 user
combined with 2 pro reviews
This was my first time trying a VR experience and it was better than I expected. ClueQuests setup has two teams of 2 playing in the same room. We were lucky as the other team who'd booked the same timeslot as us didn't show up but I imagine it would be really distracting to hear another team talking in the background while you were playing. You were supposed to only hear your teammate talk through headphones but that didn't work at all.
The puzzles were all rather straightforward so this wasn't a particularly challenging experience but I enjoyed the novelty factor of the VR. Worth trying once, but I probably wouldn't sign up for another.
Reviews by escape room review sites
- ClueQuest: Escape the Lost Pyramid (Central London)
- The Aeronaut: Escape The Lost Pyramid (West London)
- The Four Thieves: Escape The Lost Pyramid (South London)
- The World's End: Escape The Lost Pyramid (Brighton)
- D S Rooms: Escape The Lost Pyramid (Haverhill)
- Sneaky Dog Escapes: Escape The Lost Pyramid (Southampton)
- meetspaceVR Nottingham: Escape The Lost Pyramid (Nottingham)
- meetspaceVR London: Escape The Lost Pyramid (North London)
- meetspaceVR Birmingham: Escape The Lost Pyramid (Birmingham)
- Enigmatic Bretigny: The Lost Pyramid (Brétigny-sur-Orge)